Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2008

my grammys^^

Ok I'll stard with my fathers dad....*g*

Shell I stard with a littl love story?^^ *g*


After he had lost his arm in italy my grandpa was transportet to a hospital in "Konstanz". The nurses there were all very nice, but it was dificult for them to keep the bagade on his arm. One day a bautiful girl called Irmgad managed to keep it on. He rewarded her with a kiss on her neck, what he had better done not. That kiss shocked Irmgad that much, she let him trop.
(well I gess I don't have to tell u Irmgad is my grandma)

ok and now something more sirous....

My grandpa grew up in chzec republic. One night, wen he had alredady grown.soldiors knocked
at his parents house and took them all to a train. And the during the journey they wrer pushed off the train and told "welcome at you new home". At night he went to his girlfriend to see if she was alright. After that his family moved to his girlfriend.

And now to my grandma....

I don't know very much about her but once she slept a whole day (must have been a buisy day she had)

And at least something funny.....

my greatgrandma was a very clever girl u know. One day she got up very eraly went to school an put a little sponch that had been drawn in some ink on her teachers chair. After that she went home agin and was late for school intentionally. When her teacher regonised thad inksponch he got very angry and the wohle class but her was punished by wood(he thaught she couldn't have been it, because she was late^^)

Keine Kommentare: